Sorry for not being more active these last two months, hope to increase my post rate next year. Happy New Year!!
And finally, this last day of 2007…
Thanks to http://www.quotegarden.com/politics.html for some great laughs. These are some of my favorites:
- Too bad ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. Henry Kissinger
- It is not necessary to understand things to argue about them.
Pierre de Beaumarchais
- They misunderestimated me. – George W. Bush
- Reading is the basics for all learning. – George W. Bush
- Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
- Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. Mark Twain
- Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do.
- Ronald Reagan
- A free society is a place where it’s safe to be unpopular.
- Adlai Stevenson
- Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally. – Abraham Lincoln
- One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
- I think we agree, the past is over. – George W. Bush
- We’re concerned about AIDS inside our White House-make no mistake about it. – George W. Bush
And finally, thanks to http://www.humoroust-shirts.com/Political.htm for this one:
- George Washington is the only president who didn’t blame the previous administration for his troubles. ~Author Unknown